GameMaker GUI Framework
A downloadable asset pack
GUI Framework is a collection of scripts and one GUI object that can be used to make all sorts of GUI windows with buttons for your GameMaker game. It's has been developed over several game prototypes i've worked on.
The demo project currently has these examples:-
- oScores - just a window that can show game info.
- oControls - a window that has a button on it (detects mouseover), checking for lmb, which shows the popup gui.
- oPopup - a window that has a close window button, checking for lmb.
- oCheckbox - a window that has a couple of checkboxes. GameController detects whats going on and displays info.
This asset is currently free, however it still has a license. You are free to use/alter for your own games (at your own risk!), no attribution is needed. But you may not resell or redistribute these assets.
Any comments/feedback/suggestions - https://itch.io/t/849603/feedback-suggestions
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- First release of GUIFramework - v0.0.1.090 days ago